Friday, August 14, 2009

everything is way too weird.

Then again I am way to late with responding to you . I was thinking about the right reason why actually I postponed writing the post , but I can’t come up with any idea that actually has some sense – I guess I was simply tired and I didn’t feel like writing. I am so sorry.

Therefore I may be a little out of context – you probably know how it works . I read the post long time ago and a lot of things took place since then and I was occupied with a lot of stuff that wasn’t strictly connected with the things you were writing about . And I am sorry again , I start feeling guilty as you may start to think I don’t want to write the blog with you anymore , or I don’t like you or whatever you want to think bad about me , but whatever you think it is – it’s not . I hope you accept my apologies .

Hahaha , SF weather . I always thought there’s always sunny in California and you actually don’t complain about the weather ^^ .

1.Anita is 7h and a half hours away – by the way , it’s nice to think about the distance in hours , not in kilometers or miles , I do like it ^^ .

2. I am not blond naturally , my hair is naturally just brown , without any revelation I guess.

3.I do agree on the whole ‘we try to keep an active life style & do a some exercise’ thing , but as you probably already know , it doesn’t usually work as it should as we promise to ourselves that we will lead better life etc. and then in practice it’s just not working because we usually permit ourselves not to treat this decision so serious and we forget about the details and so on . And then we complain *smiles* .

4. The wedding was just a job and I had really nice time , even though I was incredibly tired.

That’s all I remember from the last post , and I am sorry it wasn’t probably the ‘interaction’ you expected from me – and I am sorry again .

Anyway , I’d like to show you the quotation from the book I am reading right now – ‘Little Earthquakes’ by Jennifer Weiner . It’s not the great piece of work – I’d compare it to Brigdet Jones’ Diary , but it’s the story not of one woman , but there’s actually 5 of them . I am a woman so I do like to read this kind of stuff from time to time , it really helps to relax.
So, the book begins with the piece of the other book , ‘The Velveteen Rabbit’ by Margery Williams.

“What is REAL?” asked the Rabbit one day, when they were lying side by side near the nursery fender , before Nana came to tidy the room. “Does it mean having things that buzz inside you and a stick-out handle?”
“Real isn’t how you are made” said the Skin Horse. “It’s thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become real.”
“Does it hurt?” asked the Rabbit.
“Sometimes,” said the Skin Horse, for he was always truthful. “When you are Real you don’t mind being hurt” .

Tell me what u think about it , I’m asking out of curiosity.

Talking about love – today I asked my mom what did she feel when my dad moved out of the house . It happened few years ago , but I think that unofficially they stopped being together when I was 11.
I wanted to know if she felt sorry , if she was sad , if she regretted that , if she wanted to change it – whatever did she felt. I wanted somehow relate it with my situation – even though my boyfriend did not moved out , but somehow he was living ‘in me’ and it’s like I doesn’t want to let him go. On Monday I was watching the movie called ‘Lonely people’ and there was the guy , who was all the time on drugs , but he said really good thing . While he was driving he said to the girl that was next to him , that he can see the light-blue aura that surrounds people , it consists of little lights that are sent from people who love you because each person gives you a piece of their soul and when you love somebody you give it too . But you can’t have it back, even if you’re not with the person anymore . Therefore you give a piece of your soul and you can’t replace it , that’s why you feel sad sometimes about the broke up. So I was refering to that somehow and wanted to know that from my mom, if she felt similar like I do right now . Maybe she didn’t love him anymore , but she could have missed him – they get used to living together , that’s how people work . But then , she replied me , that actually she felt relief and in her opinion it was definitely too late when he moved out because she started even to hate him and despise him . She said that it was the worst ending they could have had , because they stopped respecting each other. And then , then I thought about the conversation I had with my ex on facebook , and I thought that he didn’t show any respect then . Love is a condition when you are given an opportunity to be perfect , right ? But it works only when you respect someone . So when you do not respect the person you think you love then the person stops being flawless and the more you talk with him/her , the more drawbacks you start to notice .
And then I thought that maybe I am finally over this guy . It’s high time I got over him.
I don’t know if you understand what I mean , because it may sound a little bit twisted but I had no idea how to say that , but I tried to be clear ^^ .

This post, It’s way too long .

No comments:

Post a Comment